Please join us for a beautiful pre-fall evening to learn about the local Willamette River ecological and water related issues and concerns as well as mingle and converse with a diverse group of environmentally minded individuals.
Cost: $30; includes hors d’oeuvres and access to a cash bar
Date: Wednesday, September 14th.
Time: 3pm to 5pm (boat boards at 2:45p)
Leave from: OMSI (actual address is: 110 SE Caruthers link)
– Oaks Bottom Habitat – Sean Bistoff, BES
– Kellogg Dam Removal – Mark Gamba, City of Milwaukie
– Eastbank Crescent – Mindy Brooks, City of Portland
– Big Pipe project – Arnel Mandilag, BES
– Portland Harbor Superfund – Kevin Parrett, DEQ
– Tilikum Crossing – Teresa Boyle, Trimet
In order to keep our attendee cost low, we are seeking corporate sponsorship to cover food for the attendees and also the cost of speakers’ tickets. A donation of $300 – $500 is the suggested amount and in return EWRG will include corporate logos on materials aboard the tour and also on announcements for the event.