We welcome you to submit presentation abstracts for the 2015 Sustainable Stormwater Symposium hosted jointly by APWA and ASCE-EWRG.
Rules, guidelines, and awards are provided on the Symposium website. Preliminary technical session topics include:
- – Retrofitting Existing Development for Water Quality and Quantity Control;
- – Emerging Contaminants, Contaminated Sites, and Industrial Runoff;
- – Managing and Monitoring Construction Site Stormwater;
- – Model and Database Applications to Support Planning and Design;
- – Green Stormwater Infrastructure Case Studies;
- – Transportation Runoff Management, BMP Monitoring and Maintenance;
- – Integrated Watershed Planning;
- – Alternative Compliance (e.g., Pollutant Trading, Ecosystem Services, and Watershed-Based Mitigation)
Abstracts are due by 5 pm PST on May 22nd, 2015.
For additional information, invited speaker announcements and bios or questions please visit the website at http://www.stormwatersymposium.org/ or contact the program coordination team at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in September!